The Bible has many stories that can teach children about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths).
By using Bible lessons as a starting point, we can help children understand how STEM can be used to make a difference in the world with a Biblical world view and learn about the amazing world that God has created.
Here are five reasons why STEM is important for children:
- 1. STEM teaches children how to think critically.
- 2. STEM helps children understand the world around them.
- 3. STEM provides children with problem-solving skills.
- 4. STEM encourages creativity and innovation.
- 5. STEM offers children a chance to explore God’s wonderful creation.
The lessons below are a great way to introduce your kids to the world of science, technology, engineering, and math. Plus, it’s a great way to bond with your kids and have some quality time together.